Community Empowerment for Peace and Health Initiative
Community Care Support and Development
About UsCommunity Empowerment for Peace and Health Initiative (CEPI) is a non governmental organisation founded in 2000 with the vision of a Nigerian society where marginalized population enjoy equal access to health and well being.
To promote health, reproductive rights of women, and youths; survival of children and skills acquisition for development and economic empowerment, with support of key stakeholders within the community towards sustainable growth and impact
- To conduct baseline studies/ formulative research/ community diagnosis to identify health and felt needs of stakeholders.
- To provide health education through capacity building for development.
- To provide Economic Empowerment through skills acquisition and vocational training for women and youths towards growth and poverty alleviation.
- To develop advocacy plan and affect policy and budget.
OUR CORE VALUES
More InformationServices that will provide include;
- Safe motherhood programme (PMTCT)
- Health Education
- Heart to Heart Counselling and Testing (HCT)
- Economic Empowerment
- Income Generating Activities
- Skill Acquisition
- Consultancy Services
- Capacity Building
- Community Mobilisation
Contact UsEmail: email@example.com
1, Kabowei close, Harmony Estate, Langbasa, Ajah, Lekki
Ajah, Lagos 10009